Mini Movie Hour Forms

To be featured on the Mini Movie Hour television series, the filmmakers must provide a signed licensing agreement. If the filmmaker is under the age of 18, the agreement must also be signed by a parent or guardian.

The filmmaker must also provide signed copies of talent releases from anyone appearing in the film and music releases for all music used in the film. All forms are provided below.

Film License Agreement

Talent Release Form

Music Release Form